Sunday 31 January 2010

Fairies and Butterflies


Sorry about the glare on this photo - the shine of the background and dufex made it a bit tricky to photograph properly. I hope to enter this card in Quixotic's 'Flutter By' Challenge and Creative Inspirations Wed 'Feminine' Challenge. I also hope to enter it in Cook Up With Katie's recipe challenge which required a non human image (Fairy), a texture (Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder) and a product I'd not used before(Dufex). It's hard not to love the Flower Fairies - all the images are lovely! Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Really pretty card, thanks for joining us at Quixotic Challenges.
    carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen,
    I really like this card.
    A very sweet image and I love the sparkles.
    Thanks for Cooking It Up With Katie :)

    ReplyDelete