Thursday 28 January 2010

White on White


This is a simple little card I made using white pearlesant card (sorry it looks a bit pink on here but it is white). I then added a layer of white card which I put through the Cuttlebug using the Victoria embossing folder and a strip of card punched with Martha Stewart's Lace Doily punch as a place to put my sentiment. I attached white flowers (two of them were already tinged with green which helps to make them stand out) with a white brad and tiny pearl embellishment and am hoping to enter this in the Charizma Cards 'White on White' challenge.
PS - I have just noticed that my camera has gone a bit funny - sorry about that - I will sort it out by the next post.

6 comments:

  1. very pretty love that embossing folder
    Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card hunni! thanks for playing with charisma this week! good luck! Carlyann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly stunning. This style of card is so elegant. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty!!

    Thank you for joining us at Charisma this week - good luck!

    Hugs
    Leanne
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card
    love the clean lines and pretty flower
    Thank you for joining in with us at CHrisma Cardz
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, I love the flower

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week & best of luck

    Jan xx

    ReplyDelete