Sunday 22 August 2010

Hedgie Notes




Hi Everyone!
This is my latest little creation - a notebook made using record cards, mount board and my Bind It All. I actually made a couple of these as I thought they would be handy to slip in with Birthday presents. I kept to a simple black and white theme, stamped a Penny Black hedgie and added some Stickles...then it topped off with a bit of bling and a silvery ribbon. Hope you like it. I'm going to enter it into the Simon Says Stamp Challenge which this week is to 'Make a Gift'. I'm afraid my bow moved a bit when I took this pic but I've sorted it now so that you can't see the little foam pad underneath! Bye for now x
I would also like to enter this into Stampin' for the Weekend - Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. fabby notebook... love the sweet image.. thank you for sharing and joining us at Simon Says, this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty bow! I love those square gems too!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete