Sunday 12 September 2010

Feelin' Hot!



Nearly forgot! I've been having a decoupage session recently with the lovely House Mouse Decoupage from Joanna Sheen. I'm addicted to the images and find the cutting out in front of the telly in the evening really relaxing so although I've not yet got around to posting some of my finished cards, I am being quite productive behind the scenes so be prepared for a whole host of House Mouse creations turning up on my blog soon!

I love this image which is great for a men's card - I've decided to enter it into the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge which is 'water' themed. I'm a bit late with my entry and luckily will just make it before the new challenge is set tomorrow!

Bye for now

Karen x

5 comments:

  1. What a cute scene you have created, lots of cutting going on here! Lovely color choices too and the matching envie is so pretty. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Check in tomorrow morning for a new challenge and some exciting news!

    Hugs
    Sue Drees

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this card!!! This would make a perfect HOT FLASH card LOL! Thanks for sharing this darling scene with us and hope you join in with another wonderful creation tomorrow at HM&F's Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi gorgeous decoupage love the colour combo fab decoupage great take on the chall...thanks for sharing & joining us at HM&F mondday chall..hope you join us 2morrow..

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I LOVE your card it is just great. Reminds me of the green chili I made and couldn't eat! Ha! Ha! This is just fab.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card :-) I love the decoupage and that cute mouse in the water is just so funny :-)

    thanks for joining us on the HM&F Monday Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x

    ReplyDelete