Wednesday 6 October 2010

Get Spooky!

Hi Crafters! This month I was lucky enough to win a slot as Guest Designer over on the By The Cute and Girly blog - this is just one of my samples that I made. If you're in the mood to 'Get Spooky' then why not pop over there and join in their challenge.
I love the combination of orange and black so really enjoyed making this card and I thought the sentiment - which I found on the internet - was a bit of fun and very apt for Halloween.

Since we'll be celebrating Halloween in a couple of weeks I'd like to enter the Something to Celebrate challenge over on the Stamp Something blog.
Bye for now and happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Such a gorgeous card with amazing details. Loving the shape of it!
    Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something for our Celebrate Something challenge! :)
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete