Wednesday 15 December 2010

Crazy for Christmas?


So...are you ready for Christmas yet? Are your prezzies wrapped, cards sent and decs up? Have you found five minutes amongst all the preparations to get a little crafting done? I know the days seem to be whizzing by and I must admit I have done a little crafting - even if the prezzie wrapping has had to take a bit of a back seat - so I thought I'd show you what I've been up to. Another House Mouse decoupage card completed - an image I love - which I hope to enter in the House Mouse and Friends Challenge which this week is Charming Trees and other foliage. You get extra bonus points if you use a charm but I'm a bit low on festive charms at the moment so I'm hoping the fab image will just see me though. Hope you like it!

Best Wishes

Karen x

7 comments:

  1. This is so cute, lovely image and great layout. Thank you so much for joining us at House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs, Natascha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ya
    hehe what a fun image, so cute, gorgeous card, thank you for joining us at House Mouse & Friends this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely the cutest!! Great House Mouse image and card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet mice, lovely card. Someone is going to be thrilled to get this one this Christmas. thanks for joining the fun at the House Mouse and Friends Challenge this time.

    Hugs
    Sue Drees

    ReplyDelete
  5. oohh this is gorgeous ,, I love this image ,, I have never noticed this one before !! sooo cute !! :-)fabulous card :-)

    thanks for joining us on the HM&F Monday Challenge and hope to see you again next time :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous card, wonderful colours, papers and I just love that cute image and how you've decoupaged the holly leaves.


    Thanks so much for playing along with us at House Mouse & Friends.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of these days, I am going to try this decopage papers! Fun card! Thanks for joining us at HM&F's Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete