Sunday 16 January 2011

Hedgie Challenge















Evening Everyone!
Just a quick post to show you my latest card. I hope to enter this in the Penny Black and Friends Saturday Challenge so my image features one of my favourite - and cute - little hedgies. I've created an easel card with an extra little tag inside. The papers are DCWV and I've embellished it with green gingham ribbon and a charm. The flowers were stamped, coloured with the Pro Markers and covered with Glossy Accents whilst the centres were created by adding tiny micro beads which I think give a really good effect - I will definately use them again. For a change I used copper coloured mirri board.
I would also like to enter it in the Totally Papercrafts Challenge which this week is Happy Birthday and the Creative Card Crew's 'Fancy Folds' challenge.
I hope you like my latest creation. Thanks for looking.
Karen x

6 comments:

  1. Hi Karen aww a gorgeous card, great image & colouring, lovely papers & design, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your beautiful easel card and love the hidden tag karen......thank you for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karens this is gorgeous, lovely colour and stunning layout, thanks forjoining us at PBSC and TPC

    Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous cute card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i love the colours very eye catching and sucha a sweet penny black image too

    Good luck in the challenges, hugs, Sarah-Louise

    Designing for Crafty Purple Frog, Bearly mine Designs, Creative Card Crew and Kenny K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is amazing! I love the little pocket you've made and the stamped flowers! Such a cute image too! Thanks for joining in with the Penny Black Saturday challenge!

    Love Beth xx

    ReplyDelete