Wednesday 30 March 2011

Sending Sunflower Greetings!







Here is my entry for the Totally Papercrafts challenge which this week is 'cute and cuddly'. I used a Crafter's Companion Popcorn the Bear Cd but to make it a little different I decided to make a shaped card in the form of a sunflower to mimic those on the Popcorn patterned paper. The base card is Bo Bunny's Double Dots and I cut the sunflower shape in brown card from a Papermania template - I then cut the patterned paper slightly smaller and mounted them together - one on the front of the card and one inside. I decoupaged the bear slightly on the front and added a little Glossy Accents and made a small round panel on the inside to write my greeting.
Anyway, hope you like this fun idea!
Karen x

1 comment:

  1. Hi ya
    a gorgeous card, super cute image, fabulous shape, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

    ReplyDelete