Saturday 9 July 2011

Kitten in Roses



Hi Everyone!
Where do these days go to? I think I'm too busy buying crafty stuff and need to spend more time using it ha! ha!
Anyway, I thought you'd like to see one of my Joanna Sheen Design Team samples using the Furry Friends CD. This image of the kitten amongst the roses is lovely so I decided to mimic that by matting it onto Papermania's Henbury Lane papers which has lovely sparkly pink roses on. I added Pearl Pen 'pearls' before finishing it off with butterflies cut from the background paper. Hope you like it. I'd like to enter it into the Allsorts Challenge which this week is 'Free and Easy' and Papertake Weekly's 'Anything Goes' challenge.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely kitten and a gorgeous pink card!
    Thanks for playing along at Allsorts this week and good luck!
    Hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww how cute is that kitten :-)

    Thanks for sharing this with us over at Papertake for our anything goes challenge this week.

    xx Happy crafting xx

    Sazzle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my how cute is that Kitten and with the added pink, I just love it. Thanks for sharing at Papertake this week. Hugs Tracy GDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww how cute is that kitty? lovely card

    thanks for joining in with the free n easy fun at Allsorts

    hugs

    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete