Thursday 14 July 2011

Pretty Panels



Hi Everyone!
Hope you are enjoying the sunshine! Here is my card for this week's Simon Says 'Anything Goes'.
I used an 'old' set of floral and butterfly stamps and gave them a new lease of life by creating an inky background in pink, green and lilac. I then cut the scene into three before adding Glossy Accents, Cosmic Shimmer Twinkles and Pearl Pen to each section and matting and layering it up onto a DL card. I'd also like to enter this little Thank You card into the ABC Challenge which is 'Yesterday' - a challenge which allows you to create something vintage or to dig out your old stamps!
Thanks for looking!
Bye for now
Karen x

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy you could join us on Simon Says Stamp Challenge and help us get over 1000 entries!!! Fabulous creation, really love your colours and gorgeous details. Good luck on our double give away!!!

    -x-

    ReplyDelete