Saturday 27 August 2011

Nostalgic Wishes



Morning Everyone!
I hope you are having a good start to the Bank Holiday weekend and perhaps even seeing some sun!! ha! ha!
Anyway, I thought you might like to see a card I made using the Joanna Sheen Nostalgia CD. I created a shaped easel card using the Martha Stewart Cherish Punch around the page and matted and layered it with papers off the cd which I distressed slightly at the edges with distress inks. I added a sentiment and combined three of the mini images to make a stopper to hold the card up.
I hope you like it - I've gone for the simple look for this card with no embellishments as its meant for a male birthday card.
Thanks for looking! I hope to enter this into the One Stop Challenge which this week is 'Anything but a Square'.
Best wishes
Karen x

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely breathtaking. Beautiful scene. Wonderful lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the portrait Easel card it's lovely thank you for joining in at OSCC. Janet

    ReplyDelete