Friday 9 September 2011

A Little Bit Frenchy...




Hi Again
This is a card I made using the Joanna Sheen Nostalgia CD. This is a fab CD with beautiful images for both Christmas and year round occasions - there really is something for everyone on here. I loved this little French street scene which I thought was perfect for the Crafty Cardmakers Summer Holiday Memories challenge. I decided to make a gift card / money holder so made a pocket inside where I added some of the backing papers and a sentiment. The main image I cut into three, layered it up and then added glossy accents to highlight windows, doors and other areas.
Hope you like it. Visit Joanna Sheen's online shop which is packed with lovely crafty goodies and the Nostalgia CD.
Bye for now
Karen x

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous creation. Sorry it's taken a while to get round to commenting but you managed to link to a page in your blog that doesn't exist, and I only just used my brains and opened up your blog without trying to find the specific page, lol

    Thanks for joining in the fun at Crafty Cardmakers with your lovely holiday memory creation.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete