Monday 26 September 2011

Vintage Kitten Easel



Hi All!
The One Stop Craft Challenge this week is to make an easel card. Who doesn't love an easel card? I decided to go a little vintage with this one using a kitten image from the Joanna Sheen Furry Friends Cd which I matted onto craft card, a rusty coloured textured piece of paper along with a punched brown matt and script paper from the CD distressed with a little Walnut Stain Distress Ink. I added wool around instead of ribbon and attached a little bell before making a stamped flower stopper out of the brown paper of an old envelope.
Hope you like my vintage looking easel card.
Best wishes and bye for now
Karen x

1 comment:

  1. Love your kitten image, so cute (I love cats!) Thanks for joining our easel challenge at One Stop Craft Challenge, good luck in the draw. Annette xx

    ReplyDelete