Tuesday 13 December 2011

Cosy Toes





Evening Everyone! and what a windy night it is...perfect for cosying up and getting crafty!
Tonight I'd like to share a card I made using some of the Joanna Sheen House Mouse decoupage. I love this little scene of the mice in their stockings in front of the fire. I simply decoupaged the image and then layered it up on designer paper and gold holographic card and then added some crystal Stickles for a bit of sparkles. I didn't add any flowers or ribbon as this card is for our four year old grandson so I didn't want to make it too girly. Instead I printed out the 'Night Before Christmas' poem and added it as a verse inside.




I thought this card would be great for a few challenges:
House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge - Fuzzy and Warm.
Joanna Sheen - Christmas Wishes
Papertake Weekly - I'm Dreaming Of... (A red and green Christmas)
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
Anyway, enjoy the rest of your evening.
Best wishes
Karen x

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    have a fabulous, crafty day, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too Too Cute. Love that you used the poem inside, very creative idea and goes well with this stamp. Thanks for joining us a the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Nicely done.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww this is gorgeous and so cute thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous creation hun! Thanks for playing at Joanna Sheen! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cute HM creation lovely trad Christmas colour combo..fab take the chall theme.

    thanks for sharing with us at HM & friends chall this time.

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete