Friday 27 January 2012

Come Fly With Me



Morning All!
Just a quickie. Today I'd like to share a card that - for a change - is not girly! I used a lovely Lili of the Valley image of a little boy with his toy plane and coloured him in soft greens with my Promarkers. I decided to make it into a gift card holder too and teamed it up with Graphic 45 masculine papers and Webster's Pages clock face papers.





Photographing this was a bit tricky but I've tried to show how the two panels open up to reveal the gift card - hope you see what I mean!
Anyway, I'd like to enter this card into Lili's Little Fairies challenge which this week is 'Oh Boy' and Simon Says Stamp's 'Anything Goes' challenge.
Thanks for looking - have a great day!
Best wishes
Karen x

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is GORGEOUS! I love the colors that you've used and you've coloured this beautifully! Thank you so much for joining us at Lili's Little Fairies!

    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your gorgeous card, beautiful colours and cute boy image.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete