Friday 17 February 2012

Guest Designer - A Trip Down Memory Lane Part 2

Morning All
Back again with two more projects from my Guest spot at A Trip Down Memory Lane. I forgot to mention yesterday that the papers we were given to work with were My Minds Eye Lost and Found 2. The quality of the papers is fab - really heavy weight, the designs are beautiful and the addition of glitter that stays on the card is a real bonus! You can find this collection on the ATDML website.
Today I've got a little note card to show you using Kraft card, an image off one of the papers and a decorated transparency. The addition of some Pearl Pen and a stamped sentiment are all that is needed.

The second is a layout featuring my grandparents. I love this pic of them and my gran - now 92 - looks fab here when this was taken just a couple of years ago! Martha Stewart punches and inked Prima flowers have been used for decoration.


Anyway, thanks again for looking and for ATDML for giving me the opportunity.I'll be back tomorrow with my final two projects.
Best wishes
Karen x

1 comment:

  1. This is such a fantastic page of your gran and everything goes so well together
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete