Sunday 8 April 2012

Easter Chick



Afternoon All!
Just popping by to show you the card I've made for the Crafty Cardmakers' Easter Challenge. I used this image of the little chicks from the Joanna Sheen 'Furry Friends' CD. I carried on the yellow colour scheme with my background papers, added gold holographic card and punched my borders with a favourite Martha Stewart punch. To finish off I added ribbon, lace, flowers and a peel off sentiment.
Thanks for looking. Be back soon with more creations!
Best wishes - have a lovely Easter Sunday!
Karen x

3 comments:

  1. Hi there, what a lovely Easter card. such bright and pretty colours and love the touch of lace. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is so sweet! Thank you for playing along at Crafty Cardmakers! Good Luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww so sweet :) Or should i say "tweet" lol Love your card and the bow with the little flowers is gorgeous :) Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers for our Easter challenge.
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete