Saturday 9 February 2013

Cupid's Arrow

Afternoon Everyone!
I love Graphic 45 papers! They're just fab and there isn't one collection that I don't like. Place in Time has a calendar based theme with monthly papers and loads of images. Once you've done a scrapbook layout, you still have lots left to make cards and tags. This month over at the Graphic 45 facebook page there is a Romance themed challenge so here is my entry.
I used some of the cut outs from the Place in Time pad and teamed them with red, black and a light Kraft cardstock. I used my EK Success scroll punch to add interest to the bottom of the card and a little pocket behind the postcard for a tag and a secret message. This card is for my husband so I didn't want to add flowers so blinged it up with some Black Diamond and Burdgundy Stickles, gold Card Candi and a little Glossy Accents on Cupid's mask.
Anyway, hope you like it! Why not pop over to the Facebook page and join in. I'd also like to enter this card into Cute Card Thursday's Challenge which this week is 'Love struck' and the Totally Papercrafts Challenge which is 'Love or Valentines' themed. Thanks for looking! Karen x

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunnin. Love the detail and design. I agree fabulous papers. Thank you for sharing your project with us this week at TPC Challenge.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so beautiful!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete