Thursday 23 January 2014

Mad as a Hatter!

Just popping back with a second card I've made...this time using the fab Mad Hatter image from Mo Manning's Digital Pencil.

This time I coloured him with my Promarkers. I love colouring and can't get enough of tutorials, etc, no matter what brand of pen they are using! I'm addicted!!
Anyhoo...I tried...really hard...LOL! to create a man's card using shades of greys, blues and oranges and very little in the way of embellishments. The papers were from the 'Swagger' pad by Fancy Pants and I punched a border directly into the papers using a zig zag punch from XCut. The sentiment is another Craftwork Cards little circle and the two pearls were coloured with my markers to match in.


Hope you like it - this is such a fun image that is bound to bring a smile to whoever you send it to, no matter what the colour scheme! I'd like to enter the card in the following challenges:
Graph It - Anything Goes
Gem of a Challenge - One for the Boys
I love Promarkers - For the Boys
Simon Says Wed Challenge - Let's Have a Laugh
The Paper Shelter - Digi and a Sentiment

Best wishes and bye for now
Karen x

6 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! What a great Mo Manning image, too! Love your coloring and the way you kept this card simple since the image is over-powering and adding more "stuff" would only gunk it up (those are technical words). The colors are great, the papers are perfect and I love the scallop edge of the card. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week and hope to see you again soon! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! And your coloring is fantastic!!! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card! Thanks for joining us at Graph'It Colour challenge. Take care Zo xx (Graph'It DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. FANTASTIC card, this is a cracking image and I love your colour choice on it. Thanks for joining us at TPS. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous, great colouring of that fab image...thanks for joining us at A Gem Of A Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, and what fab colouring too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

    xx

    ReplyDelete