Sunday 9 February 2014

Just Because...

Hi All!
This is catch up Sunday, so here I am back with another quick post! This latest card was made using the lovely Ragged Romeo digi from Mo Manning.


I know Valentines Day is nearly upon us but I decided to make a romantic 'love' card that could be used as  a 'JUST BECAUSE...' you love someone card at any time of the year. It would also work well as a wedding or engagement card. 

This cute couple were fun to colour in and I used my Spectrum Noirs for this image before cutting them out with my oval Spellbinders. The papers were from Kaisercraft's The Lake House collection, where I only actually used one sheet (very thrifty!) matted onto pink, white and silver card, before fussy cutting the leftover corner to use to decorate inside.


The 'Love' word is  a Kaisercraft rub on and I added little flowers and pearls for embellishment.
I also added a tiny bit of Stickles to highlight the girl's hairband, the heart on her skirt and the flowers.

Hope you like this card. I'm hoping to enter it into the following challenges:

Thanks for looking and bye for now
Karen x

3 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful Karen, I love the gorgeous paper and the beautiful soft colours.
    Thanks for joining us over at Mo's
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous design, Karen - love the vintage feel to it. Thanx for sharing with us at Polkadoodles for our 'Love is in the Air' challenge.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How gorgeous!! I love the vintage "feel" of this little work of art!! Beautiful coloring and design work!! I'm so glad you've joined us for this week's fun challenge at Mo's!! Hugs, Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete