Monday 24 February 2014

The Sound of Music

Afternoon All!
Today I'd like to share a Clean and Simple card using the Mo Manning image called Georgia. This is such a pretty digi stamp and I really enjoyed colouring her in with my Spectrum Noirs.


I decided to go with fresh spring colours of yellows and greens and embellished the card with ribbon, a heart charm and a sentiment printed from my computer.

Hope you like this 'happy' card. I'd like to enter it in the following challenges:

Mo Manning - Add Ribbon
Totally Papercrafts - Spring
Allsorts - Ladies Day (great for a female birthday card)
Charizma - Inspired by a Movie title - The Sound of Music

Thanks for looking!
Karen x

4 comments:

  1. A really great card Karen and stunning colours.

    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    I would love it if you joined in my Spellbinder blog celebration here

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cas card, love the image and colours. Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Love the CAS style.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Mo's Digital Pencil! Hope to see you playing again soon.

    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering this weeks challenge at allsorts tracyx

    ReplyDelete