Saturday 1 March 2014

Birds, Birds and More Birds

Back with a quick post. I was asked to make a simple box of notelets for a lady who likes birds but does not like a lot of fuss on her cards. I decided to use the Botanica collection which is new from Craftwork Cards to make these simple notelets and box.

This project used hardly any designer paper, so I made sure I added plenty of mats to create interest. I also added Glossy Accents randomly to some of the birds, which stand out better in real life.

Hope you like this quick and easy project. I'd like to enter it into the Crafty Cardmakers Challenge which this week is 'Come Fly with Me' - to use birds on your project.


Thanks for popping by!
Best wishes
Karen x

3 comments:

  1. I love that particular piece of paper. I sat one evening and cut up all those birds and then promptly lost the little bag I put them in!!!

    Thank you for sharing these gorgeous notelets with us

    Lin
    Crafty Cardmakers and More

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lin! That definitely sounds like something I would do too! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful project, it will be fantastic gift. Thank you for sharing it with us at CCM&M this time
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete