Wednesday 12 March 2014

Makey Bakey Mice and Exciting News!

Hi All!
Back today with another post and some exciting news!
A few weeks ago I entered some of my projects into the Crafter's Companion Design Team Call, then, woo hoo! Last week I found out I was lucky enough to get through! Like my other new teamies, I'm chuffed to bits and am really looking forward to creating more goodies with their fab products! Please find out more about the new team and their fab crafty makes here.

So...today I'm sharing a little Christmas trio that I created with one of my Makey Bakey Mice stamps, coloured with my Spectrum Noirs.
Makey Bakey Mouse Trio

Here, I made a cracker, triangular Christmas card and a triangular gift box, decorated with one of the cute images.
Close up of Makey Bakey Mouse


I embellished each item with punched snowflakes, gems and ribbon so that they all matched. Hope you like this idea. I'd like to enter them in this week's ABC Challenge which is 'E for Enclosed', Sparkles Christmas Challenge, which is to 'Use more than 3 Embellishments' (Gems, Ribbon, punched shapes), and Creative Inspirations 'Favourite Colour Combo' - mine is red and green.
Triangular Card and Gift Box

Anyway, back soon with more creations!
Best wishes and bye for now
Karen x

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creations ! the cracker and gift boxes are super cute ! LOVE them :-)

    Congratulations on the DT post too !! Woo Hoo !! well done ! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fantastic creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Your creations are simply stunning so right for our challenge at Sparkles Christmas Challenge "More than 3 Embellishments" thank you for playing along good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Christmas projects, super cute image. Concrats with your DT post. Thanks for joining our E challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge,
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are totally Gorgeous love all the embellishments too! Thanks for Playing along with us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete