Friday 11 April 2014

Springtime Camden Boutiques

Evening All!
Just popped by to let you know about a fab new CD release from Crafter's Companion. Tune in to Create and Craft on Thursday 17th April to the the lovely Dawn Wheeler launch the Camden Town CDs.I guarantee you won't be disappointed, there are images to suit every occasion with a CD for both males and females!


Here is my first sneek peek. I decided to transform some of the toppers into little boutique style cards. The 'ice cream' Spring themed colours made them perfect to make a 'street of little shops'.

Anyway, hope you like them! Check back this weekend and I will share some more of my 'crafty makes'.
Thanks for stopping by.
Best wishes and bye for now
Karen x
PS - I'd like to enter my cards in the following challenges:
Creative Card Crew - Spring - I used Spring Colours

3 comments:

  1. Lovely creations. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute cards. I always wanted to make a boutique card but I never tryed to but now when I see yours I really want to try one day. Thank you for joining us at MAWTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are way too adorable! What a great idea! Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew!

    ReplyDelete