Wednesday 21 May 2014

A Faerie Poppet

Afternoon All!
Back today with a card I made for one of  the lovely Dawn Wheeler's German Shopping Channel shows using the Faerie Poppets CD from Crafter's Companion. I love this particular fairy and decided to pull out some of the red in the image when choosing my backing paper from the CD.

I matted her up onto red, white and black card, embellishing the card with PVA glue dots to create a border before adding home-made die cut flowers, red satin ribbon and Stickles.

Hope you like my latest card - I'm hoping to enter it into the following challenges:
ABC Challenge - Lots of Layers
Crafty Creations - Recipe Challenge Use at least two of the following - Flowers, DieCut, Ribbon or Purple
Crafty Little Fairies - In the Garden
Cute Card Thursday - Handmade Embellishments (my flowers)

Thanks for looking!
Best wishes
Karen x

The products I used were:
Toppers Design 2
Design Sets – Design 4 altered colour with Colouriser.
Black and Red Cardstock for matting
Centura Pearl Card
Flower and leaf die cut from Design Set papers.
Red satin ribbon.
Collall All Purpose and Glue Gel
Burgundy and Gold Stickles

Black Cosmic Shimmer Pearl PVA



3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card love your image and your card design. Thanks for joining us at ABC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card with a beautiful image. Great colours and layout. Thanks for playing along at ABC Challenges.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card I love the image.
    Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Little Fairies, hope you will join us for our new challenge, spots & stripes.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete