Saturday 7 June 2014

Bebunni Basket

Morning All from a wet and thundery Wales!
Just thought I'd pop along and share a little basket I made using the Sweet Treats board from Crafter's Companion. These boards are just fab for making 3D projects and you can really personalise thema nd make them your own.

I decorated the front with a Be Bunni image that I coloured with my Spectrum Noir Pens and Pencils before cutting it out and layering it onto a silver mirri mat cut using the Die'sire Ornamental Oval die. The basket handle was created with the Die'sire Lace Border 4, and I used papers from the Rachelle Ann Miller CD to create the background.
(Spectrum Noir Pens - CR1, CR2, FS3, FS5, IG1, IG2, IG4. Spectrum Noir Pencils - 118, 114, 112, 023, 08, 09)

Ribbon, gems, roses and little heart shaped die cut tags finished off this little basket.

Anyway, hope you like it! Why not pop over to the Crafter's Companion Facebook page and join in this month's Tags and Boxes Challenge - there is plenty of inspiration to get your creative ideas flowing!

I'm hoping to enter my basket in the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes

Best wishes and bye for now
Karen x

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful project and your bunny is soooooo cute. Please pop over to my blog as you were one of the lucky winners from the Polka doodles 5th birthday blog hop. Lou x

    http://lulucardmaking.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/polka-doodles-birthday-winners.html

    ReplyDelete