Monday 16 June 2014

DIY Dude

Evening All!
Back with another quick post! This time with I card I made using one of the fab images from the Lili of the Valley Art Pads - Vintage Boys.

This card came together really quickly when I found some wood panelled paper and matted it and my image onto gold mirror card. A strip of contrasting dotty paper, dark green ribbon and golden gems helped to add a bit of bling, and then I added two brads in the shape of a hammer and a saw - handy tools for this little vintage DIY lad - before finishing off with a sentiment from Craftwork Cards.

Anyway, hope you like it. I'd like to enter it into the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly - For the Boys
Lili of the Valley - Male or Sporty
Cute Card Thursday - So Macho

Best wishes and bye for now
Karen x

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card Karen, I love those little charms you used, what a great idea for adding interest to a male card.

    Thank you for entering our 'Male or Sporty' challenge, good luck!

    Anne x
    Lili of the Valley

    ReplyDelete