Saturday 11 October 2014

Buttons and Bows

Morning All!
Do you fancy a crafty challenge? Well why not pop over to the Crafter's Companion Facebook Page here and join in with this month's challenge which is to use 'Buttons and Bows' on your projects.


Here is my take - a pop up card using elements from the lovely Rachelle Anne Miller CD. I only used one design paper from the CD, decoupaged an image for the front, added a punched border down either side, and then added a flowery pop up element inside. Finally, I decorated it with heart shaped buttons and a bow.

Hope you like it! I'd also like to enter this card in the Sparkles Monthly Challenge which is 'Things With Wings' (my little fairy is catching butterflies).
Thanks for looking - enjoy your weekend! x

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges for our 'Things with wings' challenge.
    Happy crafting.
    Hugs Helen P (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete