Friday 14 November 2014

Celebrate with a Boxed Accordion Album

Morning All.
Today I thought I'd share a boxed accordion album I made using the papers, inserts and toppers from the new Crafter's Companion Sugar and Spice CD along with the complimentary Delicate Floral embossing folder from the collection.

The box was made from Centura Pearl card - in white and pastel blue - and I created a border using the Die'sire Lace Border 4 die. I then decorated the top with an embossed background and a Card Companion from the CD before embellishing with a ribbon, flowers created from the new Die'sire Forger Me Not die, a sentiment and gems.

I created my own accordion album - again from Centura Pearl - and made the various panels using the inserts and verse writer on the CD. I love my fussy cutting so cut up the toppers to decorate.

More pages -
Anyway, hope you like it!
Best wishes and bye for now
Karen x


Products Used:
Card Companion Design
Die’sire Lace Border 4
Embossalicious Delicate Floral Folder
Toppers and Inserts from Sugar and Spice CD
Centura Pearl Card – Snow White and Pastels
Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment