Saturday 15 November 2014

Fabulous Fabric Flowers

I've loved playing with the new Sugar and Spice collection and accompanying Embossing Folders and Dies from Crafter's Companion. Today I thought I'd show that some of the products are perfect for other gift ideas besides papercrafting.

I decided to decorate a T-shirt - first using one of the Fabric Companions from the CD. Then I bought some felt - you could use material in a pattern to match - and die cut flowers and leaves using my Grand Calibur. The delicate flower dies cut through the felt perfectly. I layered the flowers up with button centres and sewed them onto the neckline of the T-shirt.

Such a pretty effect that you could use to decorate bags and other fabric items. Be sure to tune in to Create and Craft on Monday to get more ideas and inspiration for the 4 Day Deal collection.

Hope you like it!
Be back soon.
Karen x

No comments:

Post a Comment