Sunday 22 February 2015

A Piece of Paradise

Today I'd like to share a little card made using an Accordion die from Elizabeth Crafts. I'm really enjoying going back to my older Graphic 45 scraps and seeing what I can create - this card used images and papers from Tropical Travelogue.

I tried to create a vibrant colour scheme and layout, alternating the papers and fussy cutting the images to add to the panels.


I finished the card with diecut embellishments in the corners and black gems. I have left the back panels blank to allow me to write a message and stamp a sentiment.

Hope you like it. I'd like to enter it into the following challenges:
Simon Says Monday Challenge - A Piece of Paradise

Best wishes
Karen x

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card! Love the vacation vibe of this! Beautiful images and patterns! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete