Tuesday 3 February 2015

Lovebird Pop Up

Hi All!
Today I'd like to share an anniversary card I made recently using papers and images from the Crafter's Companion Camden Town CD.


There are some very pretty images and papers on the female CD so I decided to choose these lovebirds and fussy cut them, the surrounding flowers and birdcage to decoupage the front of the card, and also to create a pop up inside. To finish off, I added glitter and Glossy Accents for a wee bit of bling!

I love revisiting older CDs as you often forget what is on them. I really enjoyed creating this pretty card - you could also alter the sentiment and send it for Valentine's Day, or make it into a Wedding or Engagement card.
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Creative Card Crew - Glitter
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
ABC Challenge - C is for Cupid
Anyway, back soon. Keep warm on this chilly afternoon!
Karen x

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card love your image and your card design. Thanks for joining us at ABC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card! bright colours to cheer up a dull snowy day. Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew. Irene DT xx

    ReplyDelete