Saturday 1 August 2015

Textures - Dry Stone Wall

Morning All!
Its been a while but I have been beavering away behind the scenes. Today I'd like to share one of my samples for the Crafter's Companion Weekender, which along with Spectrum Aqua Markers, showcases the Texture Embossing Folders in a new 5x7 inch size.

First up is card I made with the Dry Stone Wall folder - along with one of Sheena Douglass's fab poppy stamps. Hope you like it! I'd like to enter it into the Simon Says Wed Challenge which is 'Anything Goes'
Best wishes and bye for now
Karen x
 Products Used:


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! Love that pretty image and wonderful design! Great texture!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete