Wednesday 28 October 2015

Botanicabella Botanist

Just popped by to share a project I made using the fabulous Botanicabella collection from Graphic 45 - sent to me by the lovely peeps at Jones Crafts.
I decided to alter a book box and make it into a little keepsake box which may have belonged to a Victorian botanist.


Inside I made a mini album notebook out of grunge board and the papers where the botanist could make notes and keep samples of his finds. I also created a little pin board on the inside of the box where he could store pictures and cuttings, and I even added some littlepaper butterfly samples - collected just as a Victorian would have done. 



I hope you like my little project. I love decorating the box to look like a book!
Many thanks and bye for now
Karen x

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful job. I wish I could see more of the inside pages. You are very talented. Love your work.

    ReplyDelete