Monday 12 October 2015

Lullaby Lovelies

Afternoon All!
Today I'd like to share a card and gift bag I made with the lovely Butterfly Lullaby papers from Sara Davies' Signature Collection.

These papers really are lovely and I decided to fussy cut some of the images to use as embellishments.
The card was made on an 8x8 card base, layering with Coredinations Mauve card and black card. I raised all the images with Collall 3D Glue Gel.

I then decorated inside to match - the embossing folder is Crafter's Companion Embossalicious Delicate Floral.


The little bag was also made with papers and the elements layered on the front. I also added glitter, ribbon and pearl pen.

Anway, hope you like this little set - thanks for popping by!





2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Karen such a pretty collection, I love it
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julie - I know - I love this collection too - pretty colours aren't they!? xx

    ReplyDelete