Tuesday 10 May 2016

Get Embossing with Crafter's Inspiration

Afternoon All!
The weeks are certainly flying by, aren't they...but hopefully everyone is still finding a little time for crafting!
Today I'd like to share two of the projects I made for the latest issue of Crafter's Inspiration magazine. I was lucky enough to do the article '10 Ways with the Embossing Folder' (which came free as one of the goodies in the magazine).

The first project was a little gift box where I embossed the sides of the box with the folder, but also used the free papers from the CD to decorate the box.


Second was a little notebook that I covered with embossed Centura Pearl, and flowers cut from the free papers.

Hope you like these little projects - great for small gifts or to sell at Craft Fairs. Make sure you get your copy of the magazine to check out all the fabulous makes by the rest of the Crafter's Companion team.

 Thanks for looking! x

No comments:

Post a Comment