Wednesday 11 May 2016

Heritage Layout

Afternoon All!
Today I thought I'd share another scrapbook layout featuring Crafter's Companion products.

The photo is a colour tinted one of my Nana as a young woman, and I tried to match the warm tones with the papers I used. The Kimono pad has some lovely designs in it, so I used these, fussy cutting all the flowers, and embossing one design with an Embossalicious Vintage Floral folder. I used the Sheena Douglass 'Distress Stencil to ink through to break up the Coredinations background.

I framed the photo with a diecut frame created with a Downton Abbey die, and used the waste centre as a panel to pop my title on. This I cut using my Alpha dies and Diamond Press machine. Finally I made a little secret pocket to house a tag with all my info about the photo written on it, embellishing it with one of the cut out flowers and tucking it away in the design.

Anyway, hope you like it!
Best wishes
Karen x

2 comments: